Many people who need orthodontic treatment fear the impact braces will have on their appearance and on their daily life. For this, an aesthetic and effective version of braces was created, which are almost invisible to others: sapphire braces. In general, they follow the same principle as metallic ones, but the main difference consists in the fact that their supports are made of a translucent material (artificial sapphire).
Broev Vladimir Rafaelovich
Головний лікар клініки; лікар-стоматолог загального профілю; стоматолог-хірург
Advantages and disadvantages of installing sapphire braces
- Attractive aesthetics
- Excellent results
- Patient comfort during the course of treatment
- Does not affect to speech and chewing functions.
- They can be used by children, teenagers and adults.
- Braces do not stain with food colouring.
- It successfully combines two very important criteria for the patient: efficiency and aesthetics.
- Sapphire braces are more expensive than metal and ceramic ones.
- They are quite fragile, therefore, during the treatment period, you should not eat solid or slimy food.
- Braces can look perfect, but only with white teeth
- Not suitable for serious cases.
Sapphire braces, price at ID Dent clinic in Kiev
During orthodontic treatment, the patient is monitored by an orthodontist to make sure that the treatment is correct and the results are the best. We want to emphasize that that the patient must go to periodic check-ups with the dentist every 5-10 weeks, depending on the complexity of the case.
If you suffer from an irregular dentition or malocclusion, we recommend you to ask for a consultation with our orthodontist, who will explain to you each stage of dental treatment with sapphire braces at our ID Dent clinic in Kiev and ensure that you end up with a perfect smile.
Sapphire braces are more expensive than ceramic or metal braces because they are more attractive in appearance and are made of a more expensive material. The prices of the appliances, their placement and all the necessary procedures are listed below.