Porcelain veneers are the most attractive method to restore the aesthetics of the smile. Porcelain veneers are a thin sheet that is attached to the front of the incisor and canine teeth. The main purpose of these sheets is to increase the beauty of the dentition:
- Improving the shape of the teeth.
- Masking the cracks, fractures or other defects of the teeth.
- Aligning the slight crook of the teeth.
Broev Vladimir Rafaelovich
Головний лікар клініки; лікар-стоматолог загального профілю; стоматолог-хірург
What are porcelain veneers made of?
Porcelain is a type of ceramic. It is made of clay and can include other materials such as: feldspar, glass, quartz, bai dunzi, and alabaster. The greatest advantage of using porcelain over any other type of material is that it lets light through, allowing it to almost perfectly imitate natural teeth. If you want to get a perfect smile, porcelain veneers are the best option for you.
The estimated lifespan of porcelain veneers depends on how the patient takes care of them in while the time passes. To carry out correct care of the veneers, after their placement, the dentist will detail you some instructions that you will have to follow, such as:
- teeth should be thoroughly cleaned every day with a toothbrush and dental floss. Proper hygiene minimizes the accumulation of dental plaque and reduces the risk of cavities.
- veneers cannot withstand significant pressure or force. Such pressure or force can cause the sheet to break or shift.
How much do porcelain veneers cost?
Porcelain veneers have a much higher price in the market compared to other options such as composite or ceramic veneers but, in turn, offer better results. The cost and placement depend directly on the specific case of each patient.
Porcelain veneers offer the perfect smile as if it were taken from Hollywood and, without a doubt, you will not regret choosing this option before others.
The price of all dental veneers and related procedures that we offer at ID Dent dental clinic can be found in the Price List.